|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|15 Minutes||45 Minutes||6|
- 1 Package of Cinnamon Muffin Mix
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Apple, Diced (Optional)
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup Old Fashion Rolled Oats
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Tablespoon Cold Butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Prepare your loaf pan by greasing and/or lining it with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix the cinnamon muffin mix and water
- In a separate bowl combine; cinnamon, oats, brown sugar, and cold butter. This should have an uneven texture
- In the loaf pan add the muffin mix, followed by the apples and the streusel topping to the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes