|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|5 Minutes||30 Minute||6-8 people|
- 1 Sticky Fingers Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/3 Cup + 2 Tablespoons Cold Water
- Preheat grill to 325 degrees
- Coat skillet with non-stick spray
- In a bowl combine mix and water, and mix until no dry mix is visible
- Spread batter evenly into the prepared skillet
- Place on grill for 25-30 minutes, checking regularly.
- Allow to cool slightly, before enjoying.
Some Fun Additions
- Add extra chocolate chips to the top of the brownie before grilling
- Swap out some of the water in the mix for espresso
- Add your favorite candy to make the brownie more unique
- Add marshmallows to the top of the brownie, and serve with graham crackers for a smores dessert