|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|5-10 Minutes||14-16 Minutes||6-8 People|
Enjoy the bright holiday flavor of Gingerbread and Lemon!
- 1 Package Gluten Free Original Scone Mix
- 3/4 Cup Water with Molasses (view note below)
- 3 Tablespoons Molasses
- 1/3 Cup Crystalized Ginger
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
Ingredients for Glaze
- 1/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 400
- Lightly grease or line your baking sheet with parchment paper
- Whisk together the water and molasses, until the molasses dissolves into the water
- Combine all dry ingredients; scone mix, ginger, and brown sugar
- Slowly add the water and molasses, until a dough forms
- Drop the heaping tablespoons of dough about three inches apart on the prepared baking sheet. Or you can form the dough into triangles, for more traditional looking scones.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes
- Allow to cool before adding the glaze
- Whisk the glaze ingredients togheter, and pour over the baked scones.